Phoenix CTMS is a modern web application combining capabilities of database software used in clinical research in one modular system.
- PRS (Patient Recruitment System)
- CTMS (Clinical Trial Management System)
- CDMS (Clinical Data Management System)
This unmatched feature set is geared to support all operational and regulatory requirements of the clinical front end in academic research, at CROs (Contract Research Organisations) and hospitals conducting clinical studies of any phase.
- need a private, encrypted subject database for PII (personally identifyable information), to complement your existing CDMS
- need a solution to comply with upcoming EU-GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- want to operate a secure online signup portal for subject candidates
- need to deal with large eCRFs (electronic case report forms)
- need to formulate complex ad-hoc database queries to list matching subject candidates using set operations
- conduct several trials in parallel and need to organize site staff and resources
- need a software to implement various processes for ICH GCP (good clinical practice) compliance
- want a turn-key system that’s operational out-of-the-box, instead of integrating multiple systems