- Axial 360 is an interface engine and connector library that enables health care systems of all types - hospital systems, lab systems, EHRs, HIEs, etc - to share clinical data when it is needed.
- Axial 360 is built using best-of-bread open source components that enable improved scalability, extensibility, and modularity relative to other interface engines.
- Axial 360 will feature a library of free “connectors” developed by the open source community, that will reduce the time required to interface with applications.
- Axial 360 has engineering alignment with the teams behind the open source components it uses.
- Axial 360 was developed by Axial Exchange in conjunction with MuleSoft.
Professional service provider: