Medfloss.org is a private (non-commercial, non-institutional) offering by and for Free Software & Open Source advocates and enthusiasts. For more details about the goals and general purpose of Medfloss.org please refer to our Mission Statement.
The people behind Medfloss.org
Holger Streidl [Admin, Editor, Moderator]
- Founder and Coordinator of Medfloss.org
- Responsible for content according to German §5 TMG and §55 RStV Abs. 2
- For further contact details refer to the Whois record of this domain.
- Web: Blog | Publications
Hans Demski [Editor, Moderator]
- Medical Information Systems (MEDIS), Institute of Biological and Medical Imaging, Helmholtz Zentrum München German Research Center for Environmental Health (GmbH)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.helmholtz-muenchen.de/en/medical-information-systems
- Member of the IMIA OS WG, EFMI LIFOSS WG
Thomas Karopka [Editor, Moderator]
- Contact: email@example.com
- Web: de.linkedin.com/in/thomaskaropka
- Chair of the IMIA OS WG, chair of the EFMI LIFOSS WG, Member of the governing board of AALOA
Medfloss.org is provided in cooperation with
- IMIA Open Source Health Informatics Working Group
- EFMI Working Group Libre/Free and Open Source Software in Health Informatics
- ISfTeH Collaborative Care Team in Open Source Working Group
A brief overview shall be given within this paragraph about what data that is processed by the website. For details please refer to the official privacy statement that is available in German only: Datenschutzerklärung.
This website is hosted at Uberspace. The webserver's access_log does not store the last digit of the visitor's IP address. The error_log is deactivated by default.
Comments are permanently stored including the provided name, mail, and IP address of the author. For registered users the username, mail address, timestamp of registration and timestamp of last login are permanently stored. Drupal's access log is disabled. Drupal's database log messages are limited to the last 100 stored entities that usually cover the past few minutes or hours. A log message includes the IP address, the timestamp of the visit, if logged in the username, and the visited URL of the visitor. Potential spammers or crawlers are blocked by using its IP address that is permanently stored for that purpose. Described configuration might be temporarily changed for debugging purposes or analysis and prevention of attacks.
3rd Party Components
License / Copyright
The work of the Medfloss.org community is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License and the GNU Free Documentation License. Re-users may comply with either license or both.
Work linked or embedded on the Web site is naturally licensed under its original license. We assume that the hosting Web site and the responsible person who uploaded the work re-assured that no copyright is infringed. If you still discover work of your own that is online without your permission or infringing your copyright license, we would appreciate your urgent notice.